5 Photos to Shoot Every Day
Hi Everyone! Kristin here with a few thoughts on project life, photos, and goal setting.
At the beginning of this month I decided that I was going to set a few new goals for myself. One of those goals was to take at least 5 pictures a day. At the time I was struggling with not having enough photos each week when I sat down to create my project life spread. I decided I needed to make taking photos a habit and part of my daily routine.
Confession: I don’t take five photos every day. But because my goal is to take five photos, I wind up with at least one or two photos on even the worst days. Set your goals a little bit higher and you’ll be able to achieve what you need even if you don’t hit your goal every time.
One of the best ways to achieve your goals is to set yourself up for success. I had a hard time thinking about subjects for 5 photographs a day until I came up with a list of 5 everyday photo categories. Now I have a mental reminder of the kinds of photos I could be taking, and when a photo moment pops up, I remember to pull out my camera.
5 Photos to Shoot Every Day:
- Food: breakfast, lunch, dinner, meal prep, menus, take-out, desert, clean-up
- Errands: chores, laundry, businesses you go to, the bank, school pick-up
- Activities: board games, homework, computer time, on the couch, sports practice
- Routine: mornings, at your desk, mealtime, commuting, family time, bedtime
- Snapshots: yourself, your outfit, random pictures of anyone around you!
Please feel free to share your own Project Life spreads! This is such a great way to meet other Project Life bloggers for fantastic inspiration.
SHARE A LINK
You’re invited to share a link to your Project Life Posts below. Please use your direct blog post link.