How often are you backing up photos from your mobile device?
Last month, we surveyed over 1,000 active mobile photo users and asked them this same question! 99.5% responded that photos are important, yet more than half aren’t backing them up weekly!
A mobile device is like a mini computer. If it’s accidentally dropped, gets wet, or (gasp!) stolen … your priceless memories go with it. This is a big problem!
- Print your photos! A tangible Persnickety Print is archival and will last forever. We do not copyright watermark the back of our prints, therefore they can be scanned and reproduced by anyone, at anytime.
- Persnickety Prints offers FREE online photo cloud storage for our active users. Images are always available to download at full resolution.
- Back up! Back up! Back up!
We suggest backing up to at least 2 of the following …
- Login to your Persnickety Prints account, and upload! We offer free photo storage to our customers.
- Sync to a photo cloud service… iCloud, Dropbox, Amazon, Google
- Plug your device into your computer & back up photos to the computer hard drive (depending on your computer, this could fill up fast as the average mobile photo is now 1-3 MB each)
- The Picture Keeper Connect (and we’re giving one away this month!)
No Internet Required
Mobile backup solutions in the cloud have a serious limitation—they only work if you have an internet connection. Picture Keeper Connect works anywhere, whether you’re soaking up the sun on a tropical beach or hiking deep into the wilderness. Because files are not stored online, you maintain total control of your photos. Share endless photos and videos with your family and friends – without using your data plan!
Access connect anywhere, anytime
Easily transfer files to new devices
Easily upgrade to additional storage
Free up storage space on mobile devices
Keep your important files and photos in one secure place
- Plug-and-play functionality.
Winner will be chosen and announced once the Giveaway Ends: March 31, 2017.