Hi Everyone! I’m so excited for spring to finally have arrived here in New Jersey. I’ve been cleaning and re-arranging our apartment to really take advantage of all the natural light. Today I’m sharing with you a tutorial to make this fantastic DIY Instagram Polaroid Display.
Reasons I LOVE this project:
- Super Fast — I put my frame together in less than an hour.
- Super Reasonable — The supplies can all be picked up at a craft/hardware store.
- Super Versatile — Switch out the pictures or use a vintage frame to make the piece uniquely yours.
- Backless Frame (I took the glass & back off a craft store frame)
- Picture Hanging Wire & Eyelet Hooks (Can be found in a ‘picture hanging kit’ at a craft store)
- Miniature Clothespins (Mine are Pebbles Ink)
- Polaroid Prints (Soft Art paper used)
- Tag & Stamp (optional)
Use miniature clothespins to attach the photos to the picture wire. I added a stamped tag to the bottom wire of my frame using my currently stamp and a grey sakura souffle pen.
- DIY Instax Wallpaper from A Beautiful Mess
- Photo Bunting from HearBlack.com
- Wooden Instagram Frame from Charleston City Paper
- Wall Art from Paislee Press
Thanks so much for checking out this great DIY project! For more craft inspiration please come by my blog and check out my newest self-paced workshop: Fold It In where you can make a mini-book in minutes featuring some of your favorite photos!