As you may know, one of the big differences between Persnickety Prints and other big box online retailers is that we spend all of our time and energy fulfilling your orders in-house, reviewing every image file and quality checking before we carefully package it up and ship it to your door. We are Persnickety about your prints.
Because our business model is focused on service and printing, we outsource our online shopping cart platform. We are limited to what the platform software offers and how fast developers can code new products. But, if there is a will there is a way! Today, we’ve found a way to allow users to order Christmas Cards designed on your mobile device.
Starting today, custom Christmas Card templates are available her app (iPhone now, Android shortly). Yep! You can now design a card on your phone, in your bed, in the car- anywhere!
HOW TO MAKE A CARD IN THE RHONNA DESIGNS APP
A few samples I whipped up during halftime at Ryder’s futsal game- (my beautiful sister and her kiddos)
Double Sided? Why not?
3 Ways to order Holiday Cards from the Rhonna Designs Mobile App
- Come into our store in Orem, Utah and one of our skilled photo specialists can help you.
- Plug your phone into a computer (you should be backing up your mobile photos anyway!:)
- Save the card to computer
- Upload to PersnicketyPrints.com
- Select “order prints”
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the drop down > select 4×6 or 5×7 RD App Card Pack
- Create a double sided card in the app and order with our blank templates here (online only)
- Login to your Persnickety Prints account in the Lifepics app
- Select zip code: 84057, Persnickety Prints
- Upload card
- Select “order prints” scroll all the way to the bottom of the drop down > select 4×6 or 5×7 RD App Card Pack
*please note, this is NOT the new Persnickety Prints branded mobile app, but the orders will still be directed to us.
Card Packages in quantities of 25, 30 or 40 // Premium Heavy Matte, Art, Pearl or Linen papers // Includes Envelopes
Of course we always print samples to check quality. I created these cards on my iPhone in Rhonna’s App, uploaded via the Lifepics App (see above) and viola! Here they are! 5×7 on the left, 4×6 cards on the right.
Have I completely confused you? The Persnickety Prints team will make any necessary format adjustments and call you if there’s an issue. We got this! Email (email@example.com) or comment below with any questions.
Cards ship within 2 business days. All card packages include envelopes!