1. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
2. “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” — Theodore Hesburgh
3. “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ―Washington Irving
4. “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” —Robert Browning
5. “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.”— Jewish Proverb
6. “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
7. “The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.” —Jane Sellman
8. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” —Maya Angelou
9. “Because I feel that, in the Heavens above, The angels, whispering to one another, / Can find, among their burning terms of love / None so devotional as that of ‘Mother’” —Edgar Allen Poe
10. “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” —George Washington
Give Mom something special this year for Mother’s Day … Memories.
Use our FREE designs to create something special for Mom. Print them out individually for gift tags, photo albums, pocket pages, or upload them into your Persnickety account to customize your collage or mini books.
Mini Books as low as $10
18×24 Collage Only $19.99
Perfect for Gift Tags and Notecards