We have a giveaway for not just one but three spots to the Phone Photography Project!
The Phone Photography Project is 32 days of Android + iPhone photo challenges, daily inspiration, and app reviews.
In this month-long workshop, you’ll learn to take better photos with the camera you always have with you as you document your summer adventures—with help from 32 incredible instructors. On top of daily smartphone photography challenges, you’ll also enjoy:
- dozens of tips and tricks from the pros for taking better photos with your mobile-phone camera
- 60+ photography app reviews for iPhone and Android, so you know which are worth your time and money*
- dozens of project ideas for getting photos off your device and into your world
- interaction with 32 experienced iPhoneographers and Androidographers, and hundreds of fellow students in a private classroom and on Instagram
- giveaways, contests, discounts, bonus downloads, and fun fun fun!
The class runs from July 1st – August 1st, 2013. Cost is $49. For more information (including the full list of instructors), click here.
To enter this giveaway, leave one comment below by Saturday, June 29, 2013. Winners will be announced here on Sunday June 30th. Good luck!
Winners are: Alexis, EmmaJohns, and Tara
Congrats! Check your inbox for details! Remember, sign ups are still open until July 1oth!